General Manager, Stirling Corp
12/2018 – Present
Managing the online publishing and retail operations of Stirling Corp.
Founder & CEO, Paradise Publishers Inc.
01/2006 – 12/2018
Carson City, Nevada (http://www.ParadisePublishers.com)
Paradise Publishers is a New Media company holding several online web properties with a core focus on digital publishing. While Incorporated in Nevada, I lead the organization from our main office in Costa Rica.
- 8 years of annual revenue growth. Average 13% per quarter
- Expanding membership base from literally zero to over 7 million subscribers and counting
- Facilitating over 15,000 eBook downloads per day
- Provided new books (physical not eBooks) to over 1,500 underprivileged children
Co-Founder & President, IQ Mining Inc .
02/2005 – 09/2005
Victoria, British Columbia
Researching and prospecting on Vancouver Island, British Columbia with an emphasis on copper and gold exploration. Developed rapid success for IQ, through:
- Raising capital and creating credible opportunity with market momentum & immediate value
- Acquiring a diversified portfolio of mineral rights properties: 1,293 hectares
- Planning and executing a private sale of the company
Additional Relevant Experience, Personal Strengths & Skills:
- Strong Leadership: Based on problem solving, logical delegation & superior listening skills
- Led acquisitions, development and sales for several web properties
- Administration of marketing contracts, ecommerce transactions, and online sales
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in team members to adjust accordingly for greater leverage, enhanced speed to market, ultimately, maximum bottom-line profits & margins
BA Social-Anthropology Dalhousie University (Halifax, Canada)